What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you provide on a voluntary basis by completing forms on the website and in other direct communications. This information might include the following:
· Identification data (name, surname),
· Contact details (address, phone number and email address),
· Gender and age,
· Selected service or product,
· Financial information (for invoicing),
· And any other information you wish to provide.
How do we use the personal data we collect?
We may use the personal information we collect to:
· provide you with the services and information you request;
· process your orders and prepare the necessary documents,
· provide you with effective customer support,
· help prevent threats or fraudulent activities,
· send you information messages if you have explicitly agreed to receive them,
· for statistical purposes,
· to reflect events,
· comply with the requirements of regulatory enactments.
How can we use images from our events?
All our events are public, so you should be aware that they may be televised, filmed, recorded and photographed, and all of these activities may record your participation in any of our events. By participating in the event, you agree to grant us the unrestricted right to use such photographs and recordings for any reasonable purpose, including, but not limited to, publishing, posting, selling and distributing in films, television, print media, the Internet, publicity materials or any other new media ( also in the future).
How long will we keep personal data?
We will keep your data for as long as it takes to:
· fulfill your order,
· carry out our events,
· protect our interests in case of complaints and claims,
· meet the requirements of the legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Latvia.
How do we protect personal data?
We confirm that your information is safe with us. To prevent unauthorized access to information or disclosure of information, we have done necessary procedures to protect and ensure the privacy of electronically collected information.
We may transfer your information to third parties to comply with regulatory requirements, cooperate with supervisory authorities, help prevent criminal activities and protect the legitimate rights of us, you and others.
Data protection on the website
Website visitors’ data protection is provided in accordance with laws and regulations in Latvia. The website contains Google Analytics cookies, which are used to improve the website by analyzing user habits. These cookies provide information such as the number of visitors to the website, the sections of the page visited by users, and the total time spent on the website.
Your rights regarding your personal data
If you are a data subject under the EU GDPR (for example, you are an EU citizen and provide us with your personal data), you have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
· The right to access information. You have the right to receive information about why and how your personal data is being processed. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in our widely used electronic format free of charge.
· Right to correct. You have the right to obtain the correction or addition of inaccurate or incomplete personal data without unreasonable delay.
· The right to be "forgotten". You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and to have your personal data deleted without unreasonable delay as soon as the data are no longer required to provide the services you have requested and to comply with regulatory requirements.
· Right to restrict processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if you object to it and we have no legitimate reason to continue processing it, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is illegal or if you request legal action.
· Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of data at any time, unless it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest or there is an indisputable legal basis for the processing.
· Other rights under the GDPR. For more information, visit the EU Data Protection Website.
You can submit a request to perform the above actions by sending it to the address: Drabešu muižas pils, Drabeši, LV-4101, Latvia or e-mail: [email protected]šais.lv